Nippon Paper Lumber asks people who use this homepage, which is operated by Nippon Paper Lumber, to please read the conditions of use before accessing this homepage, agree to those conditions of use, and then use this homepage. The Company may change the conditions of use without advance notice, so please always check the most recent content.
- 1.About links
- In principle, links can be freely made to this homepage. Provided, however, that we may refuse a link, depending on the content of the site to which the link is made or the method of making the link. Nippon Paper Lumber also will not bear any liability for damage that arises as a result of using third-party websites for which links are set on this homepage (hereinafter the “Linked Sites”). In addition, links do not mean that Nippon Paper Lumber recommends the Linked Sites or products or services that are posted on the Linked Sites, and they do not mean that there is a special relationship or collaboration between Nippon Paper Lumber and the Linked Sites.
- 2.About copyrights
- All of the information on this homepage is protected by copyright laws, other laws, and the treaties of each country. Use (this includes duplicating, modifying, uploading, posting, sending, distributing, licensing, selling, and publishing) of the information beyond the scope of personal use is prohibited, unless the Company’s advance written permission is obtained.
- 3.About trademarks
- All of the trademarks, marks, and logos on this homepage are owned by the Nippon Paper Group and Nippon Paper Lumber or are used on the basis of a license or other authority. Accordingly, use of those things without permission is prohibited, unless the Company’s advance written permission has been obtained.
- The Company may change information that has been posted on this homepage or suspend or cancel operation of this homepage. In addition, Nippon Paper Lumber shall not bear any liability for damage that arises because of a change of information or because of suspension or cancellation of operation of this homepage. Nippon Paper Lumber will not make any guarantees about whether or not the content or information is accurate, whether or not it is reliable, whether or not it is useful, whether or not it is suited to the purposes of the people who will use it, whether or not it is infringing a third party’s rights, whether or not there is a possibility that privacy will be asserted, or whether or not such information is safe. Nippon Paper Lumber also will not bear any liability for damage (including all consequential damage, accidental damage, and indirect damage) that arises because of the fact that a user used this homepage or was unable to use this homepage. Furthermore, this homepage includes information related to Nippon Paper Lumber’s future business results, so please understand in advance that such information does not guarantee future business results and that such information may change in association with changes in the business environment.
- 5.Governing laws and court of jurisdiction
- Use of this homepage and the interpretation and application of these conditions of use shall comply with the laws of Japan. In addition, the Tokyo District Court will be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for all disputes related to this homepage’s conditions of use.